Frequently asked questions on Capitalmind's SEBI-Registered Portfolio Management Service.
Click Search at the top right of this page to find what you're looking for.
Ready to talk to us? Schedule a call.
💡 Are you an existing Capitalmind Wealth customer? Login to your customer dashboard to view account and portfolio information or raise support requests.
🏁 Getting Started
- How do I sign up?
- What documents do I need to open my account?
- I have a trading account with Zerodha and a demat account with ICICI. Do I still need to open new accounts to join Capitalmind Wealth?
- What are the reasons behind choosing Zerodha for trading and ICICI for demat?
- My money is currently spread out over fixed deposits, equities, mutual funds. I want to re-evaluate and consolidate it. Do you help with this or charge a separate fee?
- Can I open a joint account with my husband/wife/son/daughter/father/mother?
- What is the Planning Tool? How do I use it and how much does it cost?
- What is the minimum and the maximum amount I can invest in Capitalmind Wealth?
- Can a HUF (Hindu Undivided Family) open a Capitalmind Wealth account?
- Do you accept NRI Applications?
- I’m an US citizen resident in India. Can I open an account with Capitalmind Wealth?